Night Tour in Guayaquil with Drinks at La Paleta Bar
Guayaquil has a lot of things to do while visiting. One of the main highlights of Guayaquil is the excellent view of the city that can be gained from the top of the Santa Ana Hill in the Las Penas neighborhood of Guayaquil. The Malecon 2000 is a great site to visit if you want to know more about the history of the city. Here you can enjoy a very pleasant walk along the side of the Guayas River, and there are lovely places to eat and shop along the way. Another place for a good walk is through the streets of the Las Penas district. This was the first neighborhood that was built in Guayaquil, and it has pretty colonial architecture painted in a variety of bright colors. Discover Guayaquil at night and have a drink in one of the emblematic bars in Guayaquil, "La Paleta" in Barrio Las Pe√Īas.
Day 1 : Guayaquil, known as La Perla del Pac√≠fico is the largest and the most populous city in Ecuador. Its has been a city with a great commercial tradition, and now it is betting on tourism, and it is developing as a national and international tourist destination being home of many international fairs and events.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- If you are staying in Guayaquil, let us know your hotel to arrange the pick up
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event