Guayaquil Night Tour with Rayuela Bar
Guayaquil has a fair number of things to do, to keep the visitor occupied such as discover the city at night and have some drinks at Rayuela Bar, a Guayaquil hotspot in Las PeÃ±as, during this 5-hour night tour. After seeing some of the city's most important monuments, illuminated at night, head to Las PeÃ±as and enjoy a courtesy beverage. Also, one of the main highlights of Guayaquil is the excellent view of the city that can be gained from the top of the Santa Ana Hill in the Las PeÃ±as neighborhood of Guayaquil.
Please note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, and participants must be at least 18 years of age.
Day 1 : Get picked up from your hotel at 8pm to begin your after-dark exploration of Ecuador's most populous city. After the sun goes down, see some of Guayaquil's most important sites and monuments all lit up Please note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required, and participants must be at least 18 years of age.
Food and drinks, unless specified
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- â€¢ Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue. â€¢ Minimum age is 18 years â€¢ Minimum drinking age is 18 years Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event