Tenuta il Corno wine tasting experience
Durations: 1 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
A medieval tower and a Renaissance villa, unique and rare wines, immersed in Chianti's hills, a stone's throw away from Florence.
40 minutes drive from Florence, Tenuta Il Corno is more than happy to welcome you for a great wine tasting moment.
Once you arrive at our winery, you will be greeted by a member of the staff who will bring you throughout your visit at the estate.
All the wines you will taste are of own production, as well as the extra virgin olive oil and the Vin Santo. All the other products that will accompany them are of home made or obtained from raw materials of excellence rigorously in Tuscany!
During your tour you'll be surrounded by a gorgeous view of the typical Tuscan landscape. The green Tuscan hills speckled with vineyards, olive trees, woods and 16th century Villas and country houses are waiting for you.Â
You will taste 3 different labels of their wines. With the passing of time, the winery has selected autochthones grape varieties, which produce high quality Tuscan wines, such as the Colorino del Corno or the Malvasia di Santa Lucia used for the typical Tuscan dessert wine called Vin Santo, or several clones of original Tuscan Sangiovese grapes.Â
You can choose among 2 options:Â
- Â "Standard Tasting and Tour": Guided tour to the winery and tasting of 3 labels accompanied by bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil (EVO)
- "Standard Tasting and Tour Plus": guided tour to the winery and tasting of 3 labels accompanied by a light lunch
If the season allows it, you will enjoy the tasting experience in the garden.
- Greetings with a member of Tenuta il Corno staff
- Introduction to the world of wine and family heritage
- Winery tour
- Wine tasting of 3 labels
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event