Private Tour - Chianti at Sunset with Wine Tastings
Durations: 5 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Escape the heat and bustle of the city for the renowned beauty of the Tuscan countryside in the most famous wine region of Italy – Chianti.
Escape the bustle of the city and discover the renowned beauty of Tuscan countryside, in particular you will visit the most famous wine region of Italy: Chianti. Your driver will lead you on this 5-hour tour from Florence, during which youâ€™ll stop at the charming medieval village of Greve in Chianti for a walk and a wine tasting in a typical wine shop.
Your second stop will be at a family-run farm, where you will visit the cellar and taste a selection of wines and local products.
You will have the unique opportunity to see this breathtaking landscape in the soft light of sunset, when the sun sets, the light fades and the land is covered by the magical mantle of twilight.
- Personalised pick-up & drop-off
- Private air-conditioned car or minivan
- English-speaking driver
- Wine tasting in a typical wine shop in Greve in Chianti
- Visit to a famous wine estate with cellar tour and a tasting of wines and local products
- Tourist guide
- When booking, please indicate if you have any special dietary needs
- The program may change, depending on weather conditions and availability of the wineries
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event