PRIVATE Full-Day Brunello Wine experience from Florence
- Experience for your private group.
Wine lovers, dedicate a day to the legendary Brunello! Embark on an extraordinary 9-hour guided tour from Florence. Travel in a luxury minivan through rolling green hills and historic vineyards, with a private driver at your disposal throughout the day. You will visit Montalcino, a small medieval town south of Siena, which is the cradle of the fantastic Brunello! Experience the beautiful and suggestive medieval stronghold and location of the finest wines in the world. Taste wines from small producers or from the best-known brands. You will witness the production process and have lunch at their table while savoring their wines!
- 9-hr Full-Day private tour of the renowned Brunello wine region from Florence.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Hotel or address included.
- Hear live commentary of the wine cellars by your guide.
- Travel in a private Mercedes-Benz minivan (up to 8 passengers).
- Customize your itinerary to fit your interests.Â
What To Expect
- Stop at: Montalcino.
Before reaching Montalcino, you will stop to visit a Brunello producer. Throughout your visit in their cellars, you will learn about the winemaking process and finally try the first Brunello wine! You will then move towards the medieval city of Montalcino where you will choose your lunch destination: in the village, in a traditional restaurant or on the estate of another wine producer.
- Stop at: La Fornace, Montalcino.
La Fornace is one of the smallest wineries in Montalcino; a mother, father and son are in charge of the production (Rosso, Brunelloâ€¦)! You will have a chance to visit their cellars and witness the production of the Blazon Wine. Here you will get a glimpse of what happens when quality takes over quantity!
- Stop at: Podere il Cocco, Montalcino.
Explore premium quality wine in the Podere il Cocco! A small, family-run winery, which produces just over 1000 bottles a year. Admire this high-quality and organic production by touring the cellars and learning about the production process.Â
- Stop at: Azienda Agricola Solaria, Montalcino.
Solaria is an all-female, family-run company which produces only around 120 thousand bottles a year! Located northeast of Montalcino, it is influenced by its own micro climate. You will visit the cellars and the production of their wine and as well as their extra virgin olive oil.
- Stop at: Enoteca la Fortezza, Montalcino.
Enoteca La Fortezza is a symbolic point of reference for quality wine lovers and for those who want to know more about the fascinating world of Montalcino and its Brunello! Housed precisely within the ancient fortress of Montalcino, it is a center for culture and offers a wonderful view of Val dâ€™Orcia. With its team of professionals and a stunning collection of local and international wines, La Fortezza wine shop is not to be missed!
With agreements during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or in the farms, this is a highly recommended experience, especially for the wine lover.
Day 1 : Montalcino
Before reaching Montalcino village, we will stop to visit a Brunello producer, we will visit the cellars, we will learn about the winemaking process and finally the first meeting with Brunello wine. Then direction for the medieval city of Montalcino and here we will decide where to have lunch, in the village in a characteristic restaurant or from another wine producer..Winery la FORNACE Brunello
One of the smallest wineries in Montalcino, mom, dad and son carry on the production! Rosso and Brunello... Even here we will go to visit the cellars and see the production of the Blazoned Wine. Here we will understand how quality takes over quantity! Qua capiremo come la qualitĂ prende il sopravvento alla quantitĂ !Winery Podere Il COCCO Brunello
Podere il Cocco is a small family-run winery where you can admire the cellars and the production .. just over 100 thousand bottles a year make this small reality a high quality company with organic production.Winery SOLARIA Brunello
Solaria is an all-female family-run company with a production of around 120 thousand bottles a year! Located first northeast of Montalcino, it is influenced by its own micro climate. We will visit the cellars and the production of wine and extra virgin olive oil.La Fortezza di MontalcinoSituata in una location Medioevale, unica nel suo genere L'enoteca La Fortezza Ă¨ un simbolo di Montalcino, uno stop per vedere l'immensa varietĂ di vini che collezionano e di dovuta!!Santâ€™Antimo
Subsequently, we could visit the abbey of Sant'Antimo or have the last tasting in a cellar before returning home.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your selected hotel/location (in Downtown Florence)
- Transportation by Mercedes-Benz Minivan, Air-Conditioned
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Unlimited cold mineral water
- Private transportation
- On-Board WiFi
- Lunch on farm or winery (to be paid on location, from 25â‚¬pp to 45â‚¬pp)
- Wine tasting (to be paid on location, up to 15â‚¬pp)Â
- The departure time can be chosen at the time of booking. We suggest departure at 9:00 am.
- A confirmation is appreciated the day before the appointment by e-mailing email@example.com or via iMessage or WhatsApp at +39 3209732131.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Infants must not sit on laps.
- In case of rain, umbrellas will be provided by your driver.
- This tour/experience is for a maximum of 8 travelers (your private party). Should your group exceed this size, you can make two reservations.
- You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address provided at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour.Â
- Upon request, during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or on farms, this is a highly recommended experience, especially for wine lovers. (We also offer vegetarian and gluten-free lunches, and accommodate allergies. Upon request 24hrs before the tour).
- Minors under the age of 18 are not allowed to drink alcohol (wine tasting).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- Our drivers will happily assist with any questions or requests. They are vastly familiar with Tuscany and will share curiosities and facts, or offer suggestions about the area being toured, and more.
- Travel organization in collaboration by CespoTravel s.r.l.
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event