Private Full-Day Brunello Wine experience from Florence
- Experience for your private group.
Day dedicated to the legendary Brunello! Extraordinary experience on a 9-hour guided tour from Florence. Discovering hilly landscapes decorated with superlative vineyards and luxuriant woods. From the top of Montalcino the beautiful and suggestive medieval stronghold unfolds. Montalcino is a small medieval town south of Siena which is the cradle of the fantastic Brunello, known as one of the finest wines in the world. We will go to taste from small producers or from the best known brands! We will see the production, have lunch at their table and taste their wines!
- 9-hrs private Full-Day tour of the renowned Brunello wine region from Florence.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your Hotel or address included.
- Hear live commentary from your guide in the wine cellars.
- Travel in a private luxury Car or minivan with room up to 8 passengers.
- Customize your itinerary to your interests.Â
- Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations. They will always share historical information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing and they are available for any of your needs.
What To Expect
Stop at: Montalcino.
Before reaching Montalcino, we will stop to visit a Brunello producer, we will visit the cellars, we will learn about the winemaking process and finally the first meeting with Brunello wine. Then direction for the medieval city of Montalcino and here we will decide where to have lunch, in the village in a characteristic restaurant or from another wine producer.
Stop at: La Fornace, Momtalcino.
One of the smallest wineries in Montalcino, mom, dad and son carry on the production! Rosso and Brunello... Even here we will go to visit the cellars and see the production of the Blazoned Wine. Here we will understand how quality takes over quantity!
Stop at: Podere il Cocco, Momtalcino.
Podere il Cocco is a small family-run winery where you can admire the cellars and the production .. just over 100 thousand bottles a year make this small reality a high-quality company with organic production.
Stop at: Azienda Agricola Solaria, Momtalcino.
Solaria is an all-female family-run company with a production of around 120 thousand bottles a year! Located first northeast of Montalcino, it is influenced by its own micro climate. We will visit the cellars and the production of wine and extra virgin olive oil.
Stop at: Enoteca la Fortezza, Momtalcino.
Located in a medieval location, unique in its kind, La Fortezza wine shop is a symbol of Montalcino, a stop to see the immense variety of wines they collect is due!
- With agreements during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or in the farms, this is a highly recommended experience, especially for the wine lover.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Florence.
- Private luxury Mercedes minivan.
- BottledÂ water.
- OnboardÂ Wi-Fi.
- Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and with the main destinations in Italy. They will always share information, curiosities and traditions about the area of the sightseeing and they are available at any needs.
- Lunch in restaurant. (to be paid on spot)
- Wine tasting. (to be paid on spot up to 15â‚¬pp) (upon request 7 days before departure.
- Departure 9,00am upon request you can change your pick-up and tour time.
- We suggest you wear comfortable shoes.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before event