Chianti Wine Tour with Tuscan lunch. Visit Chianti's beauty in Exclusive minivan
Durations: 8 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-6
There is no better place to enjoy the world-famous Chianti Classico wine. Sit back and trying different types of locally produced wine, surrounded by stunning vineyards.
This is a unique wine tour to discover the beauty of Chianti with the typical scents and colors of this extraordinary land. Thanks to our exclusive minivan, unique to Tuscany, you can explore the Chianti area like never before.
Our first stop will be visiting a first winery, where you will taste 4 wines paired with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, tuscan bread local salami and cheese in a unique atmosphere.
Then, immersed in the heart of the Chianti area we will visit one of the most enchanting medieval hamlets, Montefioralle.Â
Continue to Greve in Chianti the entrance to the Chianti area, its fame has always been tied to its principal Piazza Matteotti, with little shops under porticos with typical hand-crafted products.Â
The last stop of the tour will be a winery where you will have the chance to enjoy a classic Tuscan lunch accompanied by a fantastic tasting of wines appropriately chosen according to the course.
Day 1 : Meeting point
Meeting point is in Piazza della Calza, behind Porta Romana. We meet at 9.15 am and departure at 9.30 amFattoria il Viticcio
After visiting the winery you will taste 4 organic wines paired with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tuscan bread with local salami and cheeses in a historic family-run estate surrounded by vineyards
Duration: 1.5 hoursMontefioralle
Typical Tuscan hill town still closed by its original medieval walls
Duration: 30 minutesGreve in Chianti
A picturesque Tuscan town, where you will visit the main square, Piazza Matteotti, with its charming arcades and craft shops offering typical local products.
Duration: 45 minutesPoggio Amorelli
The last stop of the tour will be at the Poggio Amorelli Estate where you will have the chance to try a classic Tuscan lunch accompanied by a fantastic tasting of 6 wines chosen appropriately based on the courses.
Duration: 1.5 hours
- Accompanied visit to the Montefioralle Castle
- Free visit of the Matteotti square of Greve in Chianti
- Tasting of 10 total wines
- Guided tour of 2 wineries
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- You will receive a confirmation at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Accessible to strollers
- Close to public transport
- Participation allowed to most travelers
- This experience will take place only in favorable weather conditions. In case of cancellation due to bad weather, you can choose between another date or full refund.
- This tour does not allow more than 6 travelers
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event