Florence: City Walking Guided Tour with English Breakfast
Join an amazing journey through the most famous squares and streets of Florence with and informative, friendly, and engaging guide. Walk to the stunning Florence Duomo, the Old Bridge, and the Signoria Square with its replica of Michelangeloâ€™s David. Enjoy a delicious English breakfast from the most popular and oldest cafe in Florence.
- Visit the stunning Santa Maria del Fiore CathedralÂ
- Learn from a professional guide who will show you the city's hidden treasuresÂ
- Walk over the famous Old BridgeÂ
- Enjoy English breakfast from Caffe Gilli
Day 1 : Florence: City Walking Tour with English Breakfast
From the point of the meeting, the guide will give you an insight of the history of this Renaissance city and how this incredible cultural movement of the Renaissance transformed not only Florence but eventually the rest of Europe. The guide will start off with Piazza Della Republica, the main square of Florence that marks the center of the City. After a little talk of history & the changes of Piazza Republica since its origin, you will walk straight to the marvelous piece of art, the Piazza Della Duomo. A showstopper of Filippo Brunelleschi, Giotto, Arnolfo & Francesco Talenti.Â
Walk passing the Duomo Square the guide will lead you straight through the old buildings and some of the historical landmarks of Florence to Palazzo Vecchio, where the Davidâ€™sâ€™ sculpture (the original is in the Galleria dell'Accademia) by Michelangelo is placed outside the Palazzo Vecchio as a symbol of the Republic's defiance of the tyrannical Medici.Â Afterward, as you walk past the Palazzo Vecchio, the guide will explain you about the Uffizi Gallery, one of the greatest museums of the world, and then you will reach the most famous old bridge of Florence known as â€śPonte Vecchioâ€ť.Â
Your next stop is Palazzo Pitti, the enormous palace of Florence's largest architectural monuments of Filippo Brunelleschi and the household of Pitti Family, later of the Mediciâ€™sâ€™.Â Finally, the guide will talk you through the artists, architects, thinkers and political figures who led to the Renaissance and born on the fertile soil in and around Florence, within the same century till your final stop to â€śLa Strega Nocciolaâ€ť for a delicious gelato offered by us Star Florence.Â
The tour takes about two hours, enough time to help you understand the uniqueness and beauty of the Florence city.
This tour package includes
Walking tour with English Breakfast at Caffe Gilli, which includes one hot drink, one fruit juice, one brioche of your choice, one savory choice as well as toasted with jam and either scrambled eggs or an omelet.
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Free Water bottle or GelatoÂ
- An English Breakfast from an oldest cafe Gilli
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance to the cathedral
- Entrance tickets to the attractions
- Any other food and drinks not mentioned on the tour package
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchairs accessible
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.Â
- The Voucher can be used at your convenience during the hours where the breakfast is offered.
- The English Breakfast voucher with details can be collected at the tour meeting point or in Tour Operator's Office.Â Â Â Â Â
- Please note that a valid Identification Document is needed to be carried along with the customers.
- We recommend to wear comfortable footwear.Â Â Â Â Â Â
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event