Florence Day Trip from Rome with Lunch Semi-Private Tour
Durations: 11 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Discover the “Cradle of the Renaissance” at your own pace on an 11-hour trip from Rome. Explore the city and take a guided tour to see most famous locations of this incredible city.
Explore the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance and one of the most romantic cities in Europe on a full-day trip to Florence, driving across Italy to walk along medieval streets and admire art and architecture by Michelangelo, Brunelleschi and more.
Relax on the transfer from Rome. Upon arrival you are free to explore, to see sights such as the impressive Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, topped by Brunelleschi's majestic dome. Go to Piazza della Signoria to see Renaissance sculptures in the square, including a copy of Michelangelo's â€śDavidâ€ť in the courtyards of Palazzo della Signoria, Duomo and more. Stroll along the banks of the Arno River, crossing the covered Ponte Vecchio for some of the best views of Florence. Florence is also a great city for shopping, and there will be plenty of time to discover leather markets and stores selling talian and international goods.
- Tour escort / guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( hotel inside Aurelian Walls )
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transferÂ
- Gratuities (optional)Â
- Confirmation will be received at time of bookingÂ
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. In summer, bring a bottle of water; in winter, don't forget an umbrellaÂ
- Pick-up is provided only for the hotels located in the center of
Rome, so it is important to communicate as soon as possible the name and
address of the hotel where you are staying, to organize the service in
the best wayÂ Â
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event