Dinner in the Chianti Vineyards from Florence
Durations: 5 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-40
Enjoy a wonderful food and drink experience from Florence. You will visit the stunning Chianti Vineyards, and learn everything about the wine production, and also enjoy a Tuscan dinner.
Dine under the stars in a Chianti vineyard, and taste some of the regionâ€™s esteemed wine during a tasting session. After leaving Florence, youâ€™ll travel to a farm estate in Chianti to visit its wineries. Learn about the wine during the tasting, then take a seat at a candlelit table to savor Tuscan soup, barbecued meat, and wine.
â€˘ Travel by GT coach or minivan
â€˘ Expert multilingual tour leader
â€˘ Visit of the estateâ€™s wineries on a wine route inside the estate with tasting of wines
â€˘ Dinner in the vineyards**
**Please note that in case of bad weather the dinner will take place inside the RestaurantÂ
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A vegetarian, gluten free menu is available; make a note in the Special Requirements box when you book
- Please note: If the weather is bad, dinner will take place inside the farmhouse's restaurant.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Bring a mask with you and wear it during all the activity. All participants +12 years old must present one of the following documents: complete vaccination certificate; a certificate attesting to the administration of the first dose of the vaccine, which took place at least 15 days prior to the activity; a confirmation of the healing from Covid-19 within the last 6 months; the negative result of a swab performed no more than 48 hours before the activity. We remind you that in the absence of these documents it will not be possible to participate in the activity and no refund will be made.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event