Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano Day Trip from Florence Including Lunch
Durations: 12 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Let us take you straight to the blooming heart of Tuscany, discovering its iconic gems: Pisa, Siena and San Gimignano in one day!
Do you want to feast your eyes and tickle your palate with the joys of Tuscany in just one day? Hereâ€™s the day tour from Florence for you!
Your day begins early in the morning with a tour of PISA, where you will have time to admire the stunning Cathedral, the Baptistery, the Monumental Cemetery and also the chance to snap photographs of the celebrated Leaning Tower.
Then we move onto a rustic WINE ESTATE in the foothills of San Gimignano, where you can enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch enriched by precious wines. After lunch you will discover one of the most famous Medieval hilltop villages in Italy, SAN GIMIGNANO, where you can explore the maze of cobbled streets, the small squares and many local artisan shops.
Our exciting day continues with a panoramic view of the true Chianti countryside, before arriving in SIENA, where our specialist guide meets us and starts the walk around the most important squares of Piazza del Campo to the Cathedral, with a visit of its interior. At the end of the tour there will be time to enjoy a coffee and some shopping in typical local shops. We return to Florence in a beautiful Tuscan sunset, a perfect end of a memorable day in Tuscany.
Day 1 : One of the most beautiful squares of Italy, with its shell shape. It houses the incredible Palazzo Pubblico and the Torre del Mangia
Journey by fully-fitted GT Coach
Expert multilingual escort
Free time in Pisa and San Gimignano
Lunch in a typical wine farm
Siena tour with professional guide (not included in the semi independent option)
Admission fee to Siena Cathedral ((not included in the semi independent option)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Guide in Siena and admission fee to Siena Cathedral in case you select the semi independent option
- English and Spanish languages are always guaranteed. In order to confirm the excursion in French, German, Italian or Portuguese a minimum of 4 pax is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Kindly note that the semi independent option does not include the local guide in SienaÂ
- Kindly note that the semi independent option does not include the entrance tickets to Sienaâ€™s Cathedral
- Please show up 20 minutes before the tour departure
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event