Cooking Lesson: From The Market To The Table in Florence
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Learn to cook like an Italian at a four-hour market to table cooking class, and enjoy a Tuscan meal in Florence. Visit the food market with your chef - before learning tips and techniques to make an Italian meal that you can recreate at home.
Learn how to prepare a typical Italian meal from scratch thanks to a professional chef, and impress all your friends and family at home! With this 4.5-hour cooking class, you will start the tour with a visit to the Central Market in Florence, then you will immerse yourself in the cooking class and top off the experience with a delicious lunch with your own creations.
â€˘ All necessary ingredients
â€˘ Lunch based on what you have prepared with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
â€˘ Attendance Certificate
â€˘ Visit to the Central market of Florence with the Chef
â€˘ Cooking lesson with a local ChefÂ
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The cooking lesson operates with small groups
- On Sundays and bank holidays - when the central market is closed â€“ the visit to the market will be skipped.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Bring a mask with you and wear it during all the activity. All participants +12 years old must present one of the following documents: complete vaccination certificate; a certificate attesting to the administration of the first dose of the vaccine, which took place at least 15 days prior to the activity; a confirmation of the healing from Covid-19 within the last 6 months; the negative result of a swab performed no more than 48 hours before the activity. We remind you that in the absence of these documents it will not be possible to participate in the activity and no refund will be made.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event