Cooking class & Wine tasting at Castello Sonnino
Do you want to go back home after your vacation in Tuscany and prepare a great typical italian meal for your friends or relatives? This is the best way to do it.. Book this cooking class experience at Castello Sonnino and you'll be able to cook a great dinner for your friends!
With this cooking class experience the family cook of the Castle will teach you how to prepare a full Italian meal (Appetizer, First Course, Main course and Dessert), with recipes that always vary according to the season as only fresh ingredients will be use.
Moreover, you won't just simply learn how to cook, but you will also taste what you prepared, together with 3 sonnino wines which will perfectly combine with the food you prepared. Which types of wine does Castello Sonnino produce? Here's a short introduction at some of the wines you'r going to taste:
- San Leone: IGT Toscana Merlot, 70% of Merlot, 20% of Sangiovese and 10% of Petit Verdot create a wine with full body, personality and thickness
- Cantinino: IGT, Toscana San Giovese, 100% of the best selected Sangiovese by the winery and aged in French barriques for 14 months
- Castello di Montespertoli: Chianti DOCG Montespertoli Riserva, 80% Sangiovese, 10% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Leone Rosso: IGT Tuscan Red 30% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Malbec, 10% Ancellotta, fruity and floral
- Chianti Montespertoli: DOCG Sonnino, 80% Sangiovese, 15% Canaiolo, 5% Trebbiano, this wine represents the typical tradition of Chianti here
- Welcoming by the local Castello Sonnino Cook
- Introduction to the world of food & wine heritage at Castello Sonnino
- Cooking class
- Wine tasting of 3 wines and food pairing
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event