Dubai Street Food Small-Group Tour
Durations: 1 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
After being picked up from your hotel in Dubai, this 4-hour tour will take you on a small group tour to a more oriental food trip. Experience a walk through the maze of bustling streets that makes up the old quarter of Dubai city.
Start your street food tour with a short visit to the Indian temple along the perimeter of the spice and gold markets where dozens of street restaurants and shops sell a staggering variety of produce, from local exotic clothing, fruits, vegetables and spices.
Sample tasty Indian fried Samboussa,¬†Melbouri and Velbouri¬†from a vegetarian street food cart.¬†Cross the glittering Dubai creek with the very famous Abras until you reach the spice market, where different aromas are in the surroundings.¬†Take a walk through the fish, fruits and vegetable markets and tempt your taste buds with the famed Dubai dates in the atmospheric heart of the old quarter.
Try Lebanese cuisine on your next stop. Sit down with Dubai locals and sample various meat, vegetable, homs, tabouleh, and¬†fattouch, flame grilled over hot coals for extra flavor.¬†Finally, experience the Dubai typical dish as you venture down a small alley to join in one of the traditional restaurants. Sit like the locals and use your hands, a great way to crack into the local scene.¬†
- Proffetionel guide ,
- Food tastings,
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off,¬†
- Gratuities (optional)
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking¬†
- Please Inform the your guide if you are having any allergies ¬†
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking .
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Pick up times might vary slightly with 15 to 20mn depending on the traffic conditions ,¬†¬†
- Pick up time reconfirmation is required after booking and 24h before the tour starts ,please refer to voucher for further details .¬†¬†