Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Durations: 6 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
A wonderful adventure with experienced and certified desert drivers. Enjoy a delicious Arabic Barbecue Dinner with a Tanura Traditional Dance Show and much more!
Â Dubai is one of the most prosperous and modern cities in the world. The city is bordered by the capital of UAE â€˜Abu Dhabiâ€™ in the south, the cultural capital â€˜Sharjahâ€™ in the northeast, and the Sultanate of Oman in the southeast. Situated within the Arabian Desert, the city has a unique topography and people from all around the world come to experience both natural and man-made wonders.
There is more to Dubai than all these magnificent man-made wonders and there is nothing that characterizes Dubai as much as the huge and extensive deserts. The Landscape of Dubai mostly formed of Sandy deserts and gravel filled deserts. Desert Safari in the clean sandy desert is an adventurous experience, enjoyed by all age groups.
The golden high dunes, the flora and fauna of the deserts, the camels, Bedouin Desert Camps, Entertainment shows, and Local cuisine there is so much experience in Dubaiâ€™s desert. The Evening Desert Safari should be on your must-do list when you in Dubai.Â Â
Day 1 : Dubai Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner
By afternoon 2.30 pm to 3.pm get ready to experience the most popular outdoor activity in Dubai, Desert Safari with Barbecue Dinner. You will be escorted to the Lahbab desert area.
Fasten your seats and sit tight and get ready for a ride into the desert the ups and downs and the curves make you feel like you are on a roller coaster. The desert ride is probably the best part of Desert Safari, experiencing the car going through extreme heights, vertical slopes and through huge dunes of sand is something that is going to stay with you for a long time.
Upon reaching the camp, you will be welcomed with hot tea or coffee along with the dates. Your Desert Safari package includes camel rides, unlimited soft drinks, coffee, tea snacks, and a buffet dinner.
The entertainment shows will start with a traditional Tanoura dancer showcasing his skills. The next one on the card will be fire dance, the performs will leave you in awe with the ability to control the fire while performing. The final show the 'Belly Dance' will be the highlight of todayâ€™s evening. After dinner, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Dubai.
Pick up & Drop off Service within Dubai
Coffee and/or Tea
Tour Guide Charges
Not wheelchair accessible
Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- Â Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We pick up from any hotel in the Dubai city area
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between uses
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Comfortable walking shoes.
Appropriate clothing according to weather conditions.
Money for personal expenses.
Anything that might be useful to you.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event