Private Dune Buggy Adventure with Sand boarding and Refreshments from Dubai
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Rev and roar across Dubai’s desert sands on a dune buggy on this 4-hour morning trip. After pickup from your Dubai hotel
Rev and roar across Dubaiâ€™s desert sands on a dune buggy on this 4-hour morning trip. After pickup from your Dubai hotel, travel into the desert by comfortable, air-conditioned 4x4. Climb inside a rugged, state-of-the-art 2-seater dune buggy; get instructions from an experienced marshal; and take a thrilling, 1-hour guided ride over the sands. Zoom across the terrain, whizz up and down dunes, and feel your adrenaline race as your buggy kicks up clouds of sand. Drive a shared buggy or upgrade to drive your own when you book.
Hotel pickup and drop-off in 4WD,Bottled water,Dune buggy Marshall,01 hour drive per person, if Exclusive buggy option selected.,30 minutesâ€™ drive per person sharing 01 buggy, if sharing buggy option selected.,Arabian Breakfast,Camel ride and Sand boarding,Arabic Coffee and Shisha (Arabic water pipe),Beverages (soft drinks and water)
Gratuities,No insurance coverage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Participants must be over the age of 21 years with minimum 2 years driving experience.
- A minimum of two adult persons per booking is required
- 01 hour drive per person, if Exclusive buggy option selected.
- 30 minutes drive per person sharing 01 buggy, if sharing buggy option selected.
- Maximum 02 person per buggy. For 03 - 04 person 02 buggy will be provided,For 05 - 06 person 03 buggy will be provided.
- â€śGuests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June â€“ September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 â€“ 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution, especially during off-road tours â€ť
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
- It is mandatory to send us the Passport copy & International Driving license copies and the disclaimer form (signed from the client).
- All participants will be asked to sign an Indemnity Waiver Form before undertaking the experience.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All the guests must strictly follow the instructions, rules and regulations.
- In-case of any accident, Orient Tours LLC will not be liable to the clients.
- Client is fully responsible to him/ herself and the Dune Buggy in case of any damage caused during rental.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Any damage to the Buggy due to the negligence of the guest shall result in the guest being liable for the costs of the consequential repair or replacements. The amount decided by Orient Tours for the said costs shall be final and undisputed and is to be paid on demand.
- No insurance is provided or available for any incident including accidents, damage, loss, injury, etc. caused by or to the hirer during the self â€“ drive. The hirer shall be solely liable or responsible for all consequences as a result of any such incident.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event