Mleiha Adventure - Dune Drive, Stargazing & BBQ Dinner with transfers from Dubai
Durations: 6 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Delve into ancient Bedouin culture with an authentic BBQ dinner and a traditional food experience from Dubai as you set off into the local deserts.
Venture deep into the deserts of Sharjah and uncover the secrets of the regionâ€™s ancient Bedouin culture through intriguing information, exhilarating recreational activities and breath-taking natural landscapes.Visit Mleiha for an adventure deep into the deserts of Sharjah where you can uncover the secrets of the regionâ€™s ancient Bedouin culture.
Live BBQ Dinner
Hotel pickup and drop-off with 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned Jeeps
Off Road Dune Drive to Camel Rock for Sunset in 4WD
Off Road Dune Drive to Fossil Rock and Camel Rock with Photo-stops
Stargazing Experience with expert guide
Visit to the Pre-Islamic and Neolithic Archaeological Sites with our expert guides.
Traditional Hot Beverages and Soft Drinks
Lounge Music will be played throughout the evening
Bonfire present at Campsite
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on sharing basis with up to 6 people per land Cruiser from different hotels.
- Children aged 4.99 years and under are not allowed to join the Tour
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June â€“ September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 â€“ 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution
- The Dubai desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, so we recommend you bring a light jacket and closed shoes. Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boardingThe Dubai desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, so we recommend you bring a light jacket and closed shoes. Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding
- On a cloudy / hazy day the stargazing experience may be affected
- Guests can use toilet facilities at the Desert campsite
- The duration of the actual tour takes 06 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 2 â€“ 2.5 hours depending on traffic conditions and time of day
- Non-Exclusive Adventure Tour - The Non-Exclusive option means that the sunset lounge will be non-exclusive and you will be placed other guests at the lounge
- Exclusive Adventure Tour - The Sunset Lounge is private.Only the lounge is private, all other activities including transfer on sharing basis.
- â€¢ Please provide Orient Tours with your full hotel name and room number while reconfirming your pickup time.The pick up time indicated on the web page is an approximation only. Please reconfirm your exact pick-up time at the given number in order to avoid inconveniences. â€¢ The duration of tour mentioned is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition. â€¢ Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour. â€¢ The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances. â€¢ Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight. â€¢ The duration of the actual tour takes 06 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 2 â€“ 2.5 hours depending on traffic conditions and time of day
- â€¢ Your centrally located Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman hotels â€¢ For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels. â€¢ Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others Emirates are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location. >> Departure time : - â€¢ Between 15:00 pm and 15:30 pm approximately â€¢ The Total Duration of Activity is excluding the return transfer time from Hotel to Mleiha and Mleiha to Hotel