Delhi: Street Food Crawl (2 Hours Guided Food Tasting Tour)
Delhi is known for its rich & yummy food culture from centuries, we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations. We have designed this experience with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting.
1. We will begin exploring the local delicacies of Delhi on this food walk, you can witness the preparation, get an in-depth understanding of local food culture and the things that influenced the development of these cuisines. (Since these are small and years old food joints, the decor will be little dated but we are sure you the delicious food will take the focus away from decor and setting to the awesomeness of food)
2. Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of old Delhi, taste variety of street food which includes mouth watering and authentic delicacies served from more than 100 years.
3. Sip a cup of tea in clay pot and grab a lip smacking fruit chaat and taste lip-smacking street food.
Day 1 : We will begin exploring the rich and royal delicacies of Delhi on this food walk from Digambar Jain Lal Temple to explore the chandni Chowk which is a big commercial hub and a Food Walk around this offers you the best local food in town
Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English and other languages
taste variety of street food, a sixty-layered samosa, crispy, crumbly puri with suji halwa and famous fruit sandwiches.
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event