Wine Tour - Wine Stories (Transfer & Lunch Included)
You will be a part of their Real Life and share with them their knowledge of local products and delicacies.Â
Be part of True Crete.
Enjoy a private tasting of local wines.
Enjoy a homemade lunch in the most unique and beautiful environment
Small-group tour limited to eight people
Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Day 1 : The Minoan palace is the main place to visit in Knossos (or Knossos), an important city in antiquity, with continuous life from the Neolithic years to the 5th century. It is built on the hill of Kefala, with easy access to the sea and the interior of Crete. According to tradition, it was the seat of the wise king Minos. Fascinating myths, of the Labyrinth with the Minotaur and of Daedalus with Icarus, are connected with the palace of Knossos.
Pick up and Drop off from customers Hotel
Transportation with Private Mini-Van
Wine & Raki
All Fees and Taxes
Full Course Menu including wine
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring a hat, sunscreen, and light ClothingÂ
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at the time of bookingÂ
- Spending Money in case you would like to make a purchase
- Vegetarian option is available Upon Request
- Your Ticket is the passport for all activities
A wonderful hat, Comfortable shoes, sunscreen cream, your camera, and a magnificent smile.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event