Wine Tour - Wine Stories (Transfer & Lunch Included)
Discover the culinary delights of Crete from Real People.
You will be a part of their Real Life and share with them their knowledge on local products and delicacies. Be part of True Crete.
Enjoy private tasting of local wines.
Enjoy a homemade lunch at the most unique and beautiful environment
Small-group tour limited to eight people
Tailor made experience
Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Day 1 : The Minoan palace is the main place to visit in Knossos (or Knossos), an important city in antiquity, with continuous life from the Neolithic years to the 5th century. It is built on the hill of Kefala, with easy access to the sea and the interior of Crete. According to tradition, it was the seat of the wise king Minos. Fascinating myths, of the Labyrinth with the Minotaur and of Daedalus with Icarus, are connected with the palace of Knossos.
Pick up and Drop off from customers Hotel
Transportation with Private Mini Van
Wine & Raki
All Fees and Taxes
Full Course Menu including wine
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring a hat, sunscreen and light Clothing
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or Allergies at time of booking
- Spending Money in case you would like to make a purchace
- Vegetarian option is available Upon Request
- Your Ticket is the passport for al activities
A wonderful hat, Comfortable shoes, sunscreen cream, your camera, and a magnificent smile.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event