Semi-Private or Private Wine Tour - Wine Stories (Transfer & Lunch Included)
Discover the culinary delights of Crete from Real People.
You will be a part of their Real Life and share with them their knowledge of local products and delicacies. Be part of True Crete.
Enjoy a private tasting of local wines.
Enjoy a homemade lunch in the most unique and beautiful environment
Small-group tour limited to 5 people
Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Day 1 : The Minoan palace is the main place to visit in Knossos (or Knossos), an important city in antiquity, with continuous life from the Neolithic years to the 5th century. It is built on the hill of Kefala, with easy access to the sea and the interior of Crete. According to tradition, it was the seat of the wise king Minos. Fascinating myths, of the Labyrinth with the Minotaur and of Daedalus with Icarus, are connected with the palace of Knossos.Domain PaterianakisArriving at the winery, the winemaker will take us step by step through the winery facilities; learn the local variety of grapes, and the process to become wine. A Wine Tasting of exquisite wines will take place living the aromas of the Cretan soil.Lunch @ Archanes Village
Arriving at the beautiful square of Archanes village. In a unique environment at the center of the village surrounded by tall trees and flowers, located at the foot of mountain Giouhtas. You will enjoy Cretan hospitality at its best by having lunch at one of the most know taverns. An interesting combination of a tavern and little shop in which you can taste on your own different olive oils, honey, and locally produced marmalades. Lunch consists of a salad, starter, main course, and dessert. A bottle of water, a glass of wine each, and a small carafe of raki are also included.
Pick up and Drop off from customers Hotel
Transportation with Private Mini Van
Wine & Raki
All Fees and Taxes
Full Course Menu including wine
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring a hat, sunscreen and light Clothing
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or Allergies at time of booking
- Spending Money in case you would like to make a purchace
- Vegetarian option is available Upon Request
- Your Ticket is the passport for al activities
- A wonderful hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Sunscreen cream
- Your camera
- A magnificent smile
- Good Mood
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event