Semi Private or Private Wine and Olive Oil tasting tour (Transfer & Lunch Incl.)
Discover the culinary delights of Crete from Real People.
You will be a part of their Real Life and share with them their knowledge on local products and delicacies. Be part of True Crete.
Enjoy private tasting of local wines.
Enjoy Private Tasting of locally produced olive oil and learn the secrets.
Learn how to cook local delicacies from a Mama.
Enjoy a homemade lunch at the most unique and beautiful environment
Small-group tour limited to eight people
Tailor made experience
Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Day 1 : Olive Oil Mill - Organic Production
Guided tour at a family-run Olive Oil Mill. Visit olive fields nearby, the Olive Mill facilities, and learn about the trip of olives from the field to the bottle. An Olive Oil tasting will be held in order to understand the difference in flavors and quality.Domain Paterianakis
You will arrive at Lyrarakis Winery in Alagni Village Area. A host will welcome and inform you about the winery and the services. A tour of the winery will follow which includes a product presentation, cellar, and the museum corner.
Outside of the main building and under a beautiful pergola, you will taste some of the most famous wines on the island and all over Greece. There are 2 different wine tasting programs and these are the following,
A guided tasting of 6 different types of Cretan wine. Dive into the Cretan wine culture by tasting the most iconic local varieties and our signature estate blends. (Available with this Booking)Lunch at Archanes Village
Arriving at the beautiful square of Archanes village. In a unique environment at the center of the village surrounded by tall trees and flowers, located at the foot of mountain Giouhtas. You will enjoy Cretan hospitality at its best by having lunch at one of the most know taverns. An interesting combination of a tavern and little shop in which you can taste on your own different olive oils, honey, and locally produced marmalades. Lunch consists of a salad, starter, main course, and dessert. A bottle of water, a glass of wine each, and a small carafe of raki are also included.
Full Course Menu including wine
All Fees and Taxes
Transportation with Private Mini Van
Pick up and Drop off from customers Hotel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or Allergies at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available Upon Request
- Bring a hat, sunscreen and light Clothing
- Spending Money in case you would like to make a purchace
- Your Ticket is the passport for al activities
- A wonderful hat
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Â Extra money in case you desire to buy souvenirs, local products, etcÂ
- A great smile and leave the rest to us
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event