Wine and Olive Oil tasting Tour (Transfer & Lunch Included)
Discover the culinary delights of Crete from Real People.
You will be a part of their Real Life and share with them their knowledge of local products and delicacies. Be part of True Crete.
Enjoy a private tasting of 6 local wines.
Enjoy a Private Tasting of locally produced olive oil and learn the secrets.
Enjoy a homemade lunch in the most unique and beautiful environment
Small-group tour limited to eight people
Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Day 1 : Olive Oil Mill - Organic Production
Guided tour at a family-run Olive Oil Mill. Visit olive fields nearby, the Olive Mill facilities, and learn about the trip of olives from the field to the bottle. An Olive Oil tasting will be held in order to understand the difference in flavors and quality.Lyrarakis Winery
You will arrive at Lyrarakis Winery in Alagni Village Area. A host will welcome and inform you about the winery and the services. A tour of the winery will follow which includes a product presentation, cellar, and the museum corner.
Outside of the main building and under a beautiful pergola, you will taste some of the most famous wines on the island and all over Greece. There are 2 different wine tasting programs and these are the following,
A guided tasting of 6 different types of Cretan wine. Dive into the Cretan wine culture by tasting the most iconic local varieties and our signature estate blends. (Available with this Booking)
- Olive Oil TastingÂ
- Olives Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- Wine & Raki art lunch time
- Cretan Menu at lunch filled with local delicaciesÂ
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transportation with Private Mini-Van
- Pick up and Drop off from customers Hotel
- Soft Drinks
- Hard Liquor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements or allergies at the time of bookingÂ
- Vegetarian option is available Upon Request
- Bring a hat, sunscreen and light ClothingÂ
- Spending Money in case you would like to make a purchase
- Your Ticket is the passport for all activities
- A wonderful hat
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Â Extra money in case you desire to buy souvenirs, local products, etcÂ
- A great smile and leave the rest to us
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event