Private Wine, Food and Art Adventure Tour
Led by a diploma level sommelier we have combined wine, food and art in a single tour! Meet a world exhibiting local artist and ceramist in his inspiring garden, Venetian villa and atelier and admire his work, as he welcomes us for a private wine and food pairing. The tour is combined with sightseeing in Chania's wine region and winery visit.
Day 1 : Explore a Cretan Winery
This magnificent tour starts with a visit to a beautiful local winery, Dourakis, in the Apokoronas region of Chania where we enjoy five wines, explore the Dourakis gardens, wine cellar and learn about winemaking.Lavish lunch and dinner pairing
Privately catered lunch and dinner pairing next at the atelier and Venetian home of a world renowned Greek ceramist in the nearby village of Paidochori in the prefecture of Chania. Enjoy opulent table settings in a beautifully manicured garden.
Indulge in five wines from indigenous Cretan grape varieties from different winemakers and regions led by your private, certified diploma level sommelier.
Lunch - Greek Meze style
Alcoholic Beverages - 10 wines to be tasted
Entry/Admission - Winery Dourakis
Entry/Admission - Manousos Art Atelier
Complimentary refreshments in the car
All Fees and Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If itâ€™s canceled due to poor weather, youâ€™ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Hat, suncream and sunglasses for summer, comfortable shoes/boots and warm clothes for winter.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event