Milia Mountain Retreat, Wine & Olive Oil tasting - Jeep Safari tour
Get ready for a completely novel experience. Hop on our jeeps and let us take you back in time in a small group up to 6 guests/guide through dirt roads nor accessible by rentals.
It will be an 8 hours tour close to nature in an altitude up to 850m (2800ft), with 4wd 7 seater Mitsubishi Pajero vehicles. You will be informed about the Cretan History, Culture, Tradition and you will visit the famous Milia Mountain Retreat, an eco-friendly tourist complex, one of the top 50 worldwide choices of National Geographic magazine, concerning eco-tourism and agro-tourism. The first Jeep Safari stop, will be to the unique 3000 years old olive tree which is still productive!¬†Your wine & olive oil tasting will be at Anoskeli's olive mill and winery.There will be frequently briefed stops to admire and take plenty of photos of wild landscape nature.
Lunch,Snacks,Bottled water,Coffee and/or Tea,Alcoholic Beverages,Wine and Olive Oil tasting,Entry/Admission - Chania Adventures
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event