Food and Wine Walking Tour
Durations: 5 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Explore Chania Old Town Little Secrets and live as a local. Taste traditional Cretan products, talk with local people and have the chance of Cretan wine tasting.
Are you ready to explore Chania Old Town Little Secrets and live as a local for¬†4,5¬†hours in small groups, up to 8 guests per guide?
Join us, taste traditional Cretan products, talk with local people and have the chance of Cretan wine tasting.
This is not a tour with a guide giving you lots of historical information. Instead, it is an escorted privileged tour and the main objective is to visit a few authentic spots in Chania Old Town, to talk with local people and taste traditional cretan products and wine.
We will help you to see, how the locals life is and to feel as a local for a few hours.
We will guide you along the picturesque narrow streets with a¬†tour escort¬†who will take you to special spots to take some spectacular photos and presents the most famous sights and monuments to you.
Hotel pickup and drop-off (up to 25km from Chania),Tour escort/host,Bottled water,Beverages,Food tasting,Light refreshments,Wine tasting,VAT & Local taxes,Small-group tour,Liability Insurance
Gratuities (optional),Hotel pickup and drop off¬† (in a distance more than 25 km from Chania)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age 6y
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event