Private Cooking Class Heraklion (Private Transfer Included)
If you were to travel all over Crete, crossing it from coast to coast, you would be astounded by the abundance of exceptional dishes and the unique traditional products that youâ€™ll discover.
Cretan recipes are based on Traditional local products such as honey, herbs, vegetables, meat and olive oil, and many more that complete the palette of Cretan gastronomy.
Some of the best and most distinctive recipes have been collected and presented in our place by our Cooks through Traditional Cooking Classes.
â€˘ You'll get hands-on training from a professional local Cook.
â€˘ You'll learn new cooking techniques that can easily be repeated at home.
â€˘ You'll discover our traditions and learn historical tips about our unique cuisine.
â€˘ Vegetarians are welcome. Let me know in advance if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies.
Day 1 : Private Cooking Class Gouves (Transfer Included)
The benefits of cooking together include improved creativity, teamwork, communication, and cultural appreciation. Get into the kitchen with the people you love.
Are you looking for a dish you love to eat but donâ€™t know how to make it? Our Cooks are happy to create a custom cooking class for you. Just email us what you'd like to learn. We'll create a class just for you!
COUPLES COOKING CLASS
Our cooking classes are a perfect date-night during your holidays. Hang up the smartphones, get dressed, and join us in our kitchen. Learn more about how to make our cooking classes for couples the ultimate date-night in Greece. Letâ€™s open a bottle of wine and enjoy a wonderful meal.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients for your Cooking Class
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Please Look for the Driver with a Sign of our Business Name & Logo
- Our Drivers will look after guest at the pick-up points
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event