Winery tour with Wine and Olive tasting at Theotoky Estate in Corfu
Durations: 1 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
If you are fan of wine-tasting and like to drink organic wines, this is the right place for you. Wine and olive oil tasting tour.
Theotoky Estate is located at Ropa Valley, near the village of Giannades, at the centre of the island of Corfu, at a distance of 17 km (approx. 25 minutes by car) from Corfu Town. It comprises more than 300 acres, much of it covered by pine trees, olive groves and vineyards. It is one of the most fertile areas of the island. The Estate is one of the most ecological and peaceful spots on Corfu.
Tour & Wine Tasting
A 20 minute tour of the winery facilities and cellar with a detailed description of the wine and olive oil production. The tour concludes with a tasting of the Estateâ€™s wines.
If you are fan of wine-tasting and like to drink organic wines, this is the right place for you. Visit this boutique vineyard and taste their delicious wines and olive oil.
You will visit a lovely estate in the Greek countryside and get to know the process of the olive and wine making from the collection of the grapes and olives, until the final product.
All the products are also available for purchase from the estateâ€™s shop (not included in the price).Â
- Guided tour of the Estate, winery and oil press
- Basic wine tasting of 2 different wines
- Wine tasting of 2 different wines & Olive oil tasting with local products (if option is selected)
- Entrance FeesÂ
Any personal expenses
Transfers from / to the locationÂ
Any purchase from the estate's shops
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If itâ€™s canceled due to poor weather, youâ€™ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event