Cape Peninsula Tour
A magical tour with a qualified guide filled with scenery,wildlife and amazing vistas.
This popular tour takes you to the most South Western tip of Africa where the cold Benguela current of the Atlantic Ocean meets the warmer Agulus current of the Indian Ocean .
We drive along some of our most scenic coastline via the world famous Chapman‚Äôs Peak drive before arriving at the Cape Point Nature reserve.
Our return journey is via the African Penguin colony at Boulders beach and through the Naval town of Simonstown to FishHoek and on to the quaint fishing village of Kalk Bay where we stop for lunch at HARBOUR HOUSE RESTAURANT perched on the edge of the ocean
After lunch we travel along the scenic Boyes Drive with amazing views over False Bay before we leave the coastline at the surfing village of Muizenberg heading inland towards Kirstenbosch gardens where we stop to enjoy a leisurely walk through the Botanical gardens before arriving back in Cape Town
WiFi on board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- We collect from all accommodation options in Cape Town central and Camps Bay
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event