Jerez & Sherry Winery Private Day Trip From Cadiz
Enjoy a privatearound Jerez de la Frontera that is considered the birthplace of Flamenco, when some gypsy families abandoned the nomadic life to settle down there. It's wineries also produces it famous Sherry Wine, internationally recognized for its exquisiteness.
There are few places in Spain which can lay claim to international recognition enjoyed by Jerez. Thanks to its wine, â€śjerezâ€ť or â€śsherryâ€ť, the equestrian tradition, the bulls, flamenco and motor-racing, this Andalusian townâ€™s name has been known far and wide for many years.
Pick up from Hotels in: CĂˇdiz, Jerez and El Puerto de Santa MarĂa. You can request pick up at Chiclana, SanlĂşcar de Barrameda and Rota with an extra fee. Round trip private transfer by air-conditioned minivan, Private tour, Small group tour, Tour in Jerez's historical center, Civil liability and accident insurance
Lunch,Gratuities,Any other services not specified above
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event