Cafe de los Angelitos Tango Show with Optional Dinner
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
At Cafe de Los Angelitos, you will be a witness to more than a 100 years of Buenos Aires dance history on an incredible tango-filled evening.
At Cafe de Los Angelitos, you will be a witness to more than a 100 years of Buenos Aires dance history on an incredible tango-filled evening. Enjoy the spectacle at the beautiful historic coffee house, Cafe de los Angelitos, and let yourself be enchanted by Argentine charm, passion, and artistic elegance. Every night, 21 talented artists step up on stage to display their ingenious mastery of tango. Enjoy this unforgettable evening of fantastic music and dance. If you choose the Dinner option, you'll indulge in a delectable gourmet meal before the show. Enjoy a variety of fine wines, Argentine steak, and sinful desserts. If you choose the show only option, you will arrive directly to enjoy a Tango night.
Day 1 : Cafe de los Angelitos
8-8:30pm: Weâ€™ll start our CafĂ© de los Angelitos tour off by picking you up from your hotel and heading over to the venue, a tanguerĂa with an incredible history. The venue has a very 20th Century feel: the crystals, stained glass windows, dark wood and collection of 350 photos on the walls all add to this ambience.
8:30pm: Dinner begins at 8:30pm, the three-course gourmet cuisine only improved by the exclusive Argentine wines available.
9-9:30pm: If you choose the Show Only option, weâ€™ll pick you up from your hotels between 9 and 9:30pm.
10pm: The show begins! Youâ€™ll see the professional artists take the stage: a live band, six dancing couples and two Argentine tango singers. For an hour and twenty minutes these talented artists will show you the meaning of tango, the deep passion it holds and why it is so important.
11:30pm: Once our incredible show finishes, weâ€™ll bring our tour to a close by dropping you back at your hotel after what is sure to be an unforgettable evening.
-Salmon and prawn ceviche with avocado and cherry
-Crispy pastry around duxelle mushrooms and sautĂ©ed vegetables in a carrot and curry sauce
-Rustic guacamole with crispy coconut prawn and shrimp
-Traditional bife de chorizo with potatoes and caramelized onions
-Mediterranean chicken breast with creamed spinach and eggplant gratin on a two-cheese crust
-Fish of the day in a smoked pepper sauce with slices of pumpkin and goats cheese
-Pumpkin, nut and blue cheese ravioli with spinach and a tomato sauce
-Cointreau and chocolate mousse with strawberry and chocolate coulis and praline nuts
-Yerba mate and honey pannacotta
-Caramel bavaroise on a cacao biscuit with a red berry sauce and chocolate ganache
-Crema americana ice cream (clotted cream) with a red berry and lemongrass sauce
-San Felipe wines
Three-course dinner (if option selected)
Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine every two people
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Downtown hotels only)
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important: New Year's Eve, the Tango House offers a special dinner and show. Please select the appropriate option when making the payment as the other options won't be available.
- On Cristmas Eve the Tango house is closed
- The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel. We suggest you to confirm the booking details with us prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly. â€˘ Dress code is smart casual â€˘ Minimum drinking age is 18 years OFFICE NUMBER: (+54 11) 4363-6000 (Mon to Sat from 9 to 18 Hs and Sundays from 10 to 19 Hs) EMERGENCY MOBILE: (+54 911) 4991-4035 (After office hours)
- The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event