Buenos Aires Shore Excursion: Madero Tango Dinner and Tango Show
The tango show has the originality of having a chronology of feelings that transforms it into a theatrical work, being able to be described as a true Tango Musical.
The venue, which offers one of the best modern tango shows in the world, is located in the young and exclusive neighborhood of Puerto Madero.
Enjoy a delightful three-course dinner, a magnifique Tango Show, and pick up from the cruise port!
Day 1 : Cruise Ship Terminal
You will be pickup at terminal cruise.Madero Tango
After the pick up from the Buenos Aires Cruise Port, you will head to Puerto Madero neighborhood, the most modern distric in Buenos Aires. Enjoy a delightful three-course dinner, a magnificent Tango Show, and pick up from the cruise port!
The show transits those first places of tango and continues its evolution to the present day where electronic tango, aerial dance and fusion of styles make this musical genre today a success in all parts of the world. More than 20 excellent artists on stage definitely complete a great show, which explores a journey of emotions, colors and eras. There is a live orchestra of six top-level musicians masterfully directed by maestro Humberto Ridolfi.
The Vip Dinner Show is the most chosen option for those who wish to enjoy the Best Tango Show with a Privileged View. Includes round trip transfers. Location: From the 4th Row in front of the Stage and up to 2 Side and Oblique Rows to it. Round tables, shared. Additional: Event DVD and Tango Class.
Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine every two people
Port Drop off
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- â€¢ If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made We suggest you confirm the booking details with us prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly. OFFICE NUMBER: (+54 11) 4363-6000 (Mon to Sat from 9 to 18 Hs and Sundays from 10 to 19 Hs) EMERGENCY MOBILE: (+54 911) 4991-4035 (After office hours)
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event