Buenos Aires Shore Excursion: Gala Tango Dinner and Tango Show
Its architecture, French style decoration and the exclusive refined details make Gala Tango the most glamorous place in Buenos Aires. Since your first contact with Gala Tango until the end of the show you will feel a different, overwhelming experience. Gourmet cuisine, specially designed for the strictest guests, complemented with wines from one of the most exclusive wine-houses in Argentina. An elegant, warm, refined Tango and folklore show defines Gala Tango as a superior option in popular art.
Port pickup is included!
Day 1 : Cruise Ship Terminal You will be pickup at terminal cruiseGala Tango
Arrive at a beautiful building where Gala Tango takes place and start the night enjoying a tango class or a wine tasting (choose your preference at the time of booking).
Then dig into a three-course meal featuring a wide array of Argentine and international dishes, accompanied by national wines.
The show involves a typical Orchestra formed by a quintet (piano, large concertina, two violins, and double bass) accompanied by two tango singers, four dancing couples, a â€ścharangoâ€ť player and â€śboleadorasâ€ť show. The show closes with a moving tribute to Eva PerĂłn.
The show's duration is 1 hour, 40 minutes.
This excursion concludes within a 15-minute taxi ride to the cruise port (not included).
Sample three course dinner menu (subject to change):
Cold and hot starters
â€˘ Salmon carpaccio
â€˘ Capresse salad with Prosciutto (raw ham)
â€˘ Caesar Salad
â€˘ Patagonian Cream Soup
â€˘ Grilled beef (350 grs) with potatos
â€˘ Slowly cooked beef (350 grs) with demi glace sauce and smashed potatos
â€˘ Breaded tenderloin
â€˘ Fish Selection
â€˘ Pork Bondiola
â€˘ Mozzarella and jam sorrentinos (stuffed pasta) with tomato sauce.
â€˘ Boiled Pears of Mendoza in Malbec wine with vainilla ice-cream
â€˘ Homemade custard with dulce de leche and cream
â€˘ Ice Cream Sundae
â€˘ Semfreddo of sabayon
â€˘ Warm pancake with Dulce de Leche
Included Drinks: finest wines and champagne from our most exclusive argentine winestores, water, soda and coffee.
Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine every two people
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- â€˘ If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made We suggest you confirm the booking details with us prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly. OFFICE NUMBER: (+54 11) 4363-6000 (Mon to Sat from 9 to 18 Hs and Sundays from 10 to 19 Hs) EMERGENCY MOBILE: (+54 911) 4991-4035 (After office hours)
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event