Buenos Aires Shore Excursion: El Viejo Almacen Dinner and Tango Show
If you visit Buenos Aires, you can't miss living one of the most traditional experiences of this city: going to a Tangueria. Enjoy a three-course dinner and a tango show at one of the most historical and classiest tango venues of Buenos Aires: El Viejo Almacen. The building dates back to the late 18th century, and has been used for the tango show since 1969. Here, you will have the opportunity to watch amazing professional tango dancers and to listen to a great live band.
Port pickup is included!
Day 1 : Cruise Ship Terminal You will be pickup at terminal cruiseEl Viejo Almacen
When your cruise ship docks in Buenos Aires, your driver will accompany you to to San Telmo, the oldest neighborhood in Buenos Aires and the birthplace of tango, where "El Viejo Almacen" (The old Store) is located.
The building where El Viejo AlmacĂ©n is located dates back to the end of the 18th century, more precisely to the year 1769. In 1969, Edmundo Leonel Rivero turned it into a "Temple of Tango" and from that moment on, EL VIEJO ALMACĂ‰N was the obligatory rendezvous of the best expressions of citizen music.
Great exponents of tango passed through El Viejo AlmacĂ©n: AnĂbal Troilo, Osvaldo Pugliese, Roberto Goyeneche among many others, shown their talents and were appreciated and applauded by countless personalities including King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia of Spain, Presidents of different nations of the world and many other personalities who made possible that the fame of EL VIEJO ALMACĂ‰N transcended beyond our country.
El Viejo AlmacĂ©n has an impressive show with professional dancers and a live band, in addition to offering you a delicious three-step gourmet menu.
Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine every two people
Port Drop off
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- â€˘ If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port We suggest you confirm the booking details with us prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly. OFFICE NUMBER: (+54 11) 4363-6000 (Mon to Sat from 9 to 18 Hs and Sundays from 10 to 19 Hs) EMERGENCY MOBILE: (+54 911) 4991-4035 (After office hours)
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event