Buenos Aires Shore Excursion: El Querandi Tango and Dinner Show
While in port in Buenos Aires, enjoy an evening out at a tango show with dinner on this 4-hour shore excursion. This exciting event combines a three-course meal with the stirring music and sultry moves of Argentina's celebrated dance form. Watch the grace of the dancers at El QuerandÃ, a historic tango cafe located in the Recoleta neighborhood, and get caught up in the fervor of the show as you dine and drink Argentine wine.
Day 1 : Cruise Ship Terminal
When your cruise ship docks in Buenos Aires you will be picked-up at the Port and your guide will accompany you to El QuerandÃ, a fashionable 1867 tango venue in the city's Recoleta district. Decorated like an old tango bar of the early 1900s, this historic site will make you feel like you've been transported back to the height of tango at the turn of the century.El Querandi
Before the evening tango show begins, dine on a three-course meal of international and Argentine dishes, and taste several Argentine wines from the famous Finca Flichman. Plus, enjoy coffee and a glass of sparkling wine. Featured below is a sample menu, offering many choices for a starter, main course and dessert.
The exciting show begins around 10:15pm, highlighting the history of tango and Buenos Aires from 1860 to the present. Prepare to be delighted by the fiery performances on stage as four couples demonstrate their remarkable moves while tango musicians sing and play the accordion, piano, violin and bass. You'll be blown away by the skill of some of the best dancers in the city!
This excursion concludes within a 15-minute taxi ride to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Buenos Aires. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
(choice of one each):
- Starter Plate of cold meats and cheese
- Mozzarella capresse
- Stuffed pastry
- Creamy soup
- Caesar salad
- Ranch salad
- Florentine crepe (with spinach and creamed mushroom sauce)
- Vegetable ravioli with fileto sauce Mediterranean sole (champignon, tomatoes, pepper, onions, black olives, garlic and basil)
- Portuguese chicken (peppers, onions, garlic, tomato sauce; with noisette potatoes and parsley)
- Beefsteak with French fries Cremolata bondiola (grilled pork with citrus peel, garlic and parsley; served with pumpkin puree)
- Chocolate mousse
- Soft cheese with dulce de batata
- Fruit salad Ice cream
- Homemade custard with cream or dulce de leche Rice pudding
1 bottle of wine for every 2 people
1 cup of coffee or tea
This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
- Please note: tour operator does not have the capacity to look after customers with luggage
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We suggest you to confirm the booking details with us prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly. OFFICE NUMBER: (+54 11) 4363-6000 (Mon to Sat from 9 to 18 Hs and Sundays from 10 to 19 Hs) EMERGENCY MOBILE: (+54 911) 4991-4035 (After office hours)
- Meet your guide at the cruise port.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event