Buenos Aires Shore Excursion: El Querandi Tango and Dinner Show
While in port in Buenos Aires, enjoy an evening out at a tango show with dinner on this 4-hour shore excursion. This exciting event combines a three-course meal with the stirring music and sultry moves of Argentina's celebrated dance form. Watch the grace of the dancers at El QuerandÃ, a historic tango cafe located in the Recoleta neighborhood, and get caught up in the fervor of the show as you dine and drink Argentine wine.
Day 1 : When your cruise ship docks in Buenos Aires you will be picked-up at the Port and your guide will accompany you to El QuerandÃ, a fashionable 1867 tango venue in the city's Recoleta district. Decorated like an old tango bar of the early 1900s, this historic site will make you feel like you've been transported back to the height of tango at the turn of the century.
1 bottle of wine for every 2 people
1 cup of coffee or tea
This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy
- Please note: tour operator does not have the capacity to look after customers with luggage
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We suggest you to confirm the booking details with us prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly. OFFICE NUMBER: (+54 11) 4363-6000 (Mon to Sat from 9 to 18 Hs and Sundays from 10 to 19 Hs) EMERGENCY MOBILE: (+54 911) 4991-4035 (After office hours)
- Meet your guide at the cruise port.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event