Small-Group Buenos Aires Food and Culture Tour
Durations: 5 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Discover Portena culture in Buenos Aires on this small-group tour. Visit the historic San Telmo Market and sit down at Coffee Town for a coffee tasting. Next, enjoy a wine tasting at the Sagardi Restaurant with tapas. Finally, eat a dinner of asado at a local restaurant and see a live folklore show.
Through this tour you can discover one of the most antique neighbourhoods in Buenos Aires, from a cultural and gastronomic view.Â
You can discover the emblematic neighbourhood of San Telmo in a different way, visiting the historic market and tasting the argentinian flavors while we put gastronomy in a leading role.
Day 1 : GASTRONOMIC AND CULTURAL TOUR
We will start our visit leaving our hotels around 6 pm to go to one of the most antique neighbourhoods in Buenos Aires, San Telmo.
Our first stop will be in Plaza Dorrego, where we can find a lot of antiques and crafts stands, which has a bohemian air and sophisticated flea market.
We will visit La Casa del Dulce de Leche, which is the only house in Argentina that prepares this delicious product. There you can explore through products that they offer, the real flavor of handmade Dulce de Leche with delicious 100 % cacao chocolate, alfajores and typical things that are difficult to find in another part of the world.
We will also visit the San Telmo Market, which was inaugurated in 1897 with the aim of supplying the new wave of immigrants arriving to the city. Transformed into a gastronomic centre, the building still preserves its original internal structure, which is formed by beams, arches and metal columns.
Later, we will make another stop in Tierra Mendocina, exclusive space to learn about the wine offer of the country. There you can find a huge selection of autor wines and high quality. We will make a typical argentinian wine tasting (Malbed and TorrontÃ©s) with a little cheese table.
Finally, we will end our tour in RevirÃ© Brasas, an excellent grill located in Buenos Aires heart. There you can enjoy a delicious 3 steps dinner, with empanadas or provoleta as entrance, main course with meat (you can choose when you get there) with fried or salad, one dessert and one beverage included.
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If the traveler is not staying at a hotel located in the hotel pickup area, the local supplier will provide an address to the closest hotel
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel. â€¢ Minimum age is 18 years â€¢ Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking â€¢ A moderate amount of walking is involved â€¢ May be operated by a multi-lingual guide We suggest you to confirm the booking details with us prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly. OFFICE NUMBER: (+54 11) 4363-6000 (Mon to Sat from 9 to 18 Hs and Sundays from 10 to 19 Hs) EMERGENCY MOBILE: (+54 911) 4991-4035 (After office hours)
- The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event