Premium Argentine Wine Tour and Gourmet Tasting
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Immerse yourself in an innovative experience in which wine by the glass is the protagonist. We visit 3 exclusive Wine Bars in Palermo Soho, where we will try 7 labels from different regions of the Country. An expert Sommelier awaits us in each Wine Bar.
We visit 3 exclusive Wine Bars in Palermo Soho, where we will try 7 labels from different regions of the Country. An expert Sommelier awaits us in each Wine Bar. Table of Selected Cheese, Traditional Empanadas and √Ä la Carte Desserts are also included. And while we walk through the neighborhood. We tell you anecdotes and secrets of the porte√Īos!
Day 1 : Wine Tour & Gourmet Tasting
We will meet at 18hrs,¬† at our first stop to carry out three tastings and we can also¬† taste a delicious boardo f selected cheeses¬† "cheese club".
At our second stop, which we will arrive at approximately 19hrs, we will be able to have¬†three tastings and try two traditional empanaditas.
At 20: 30hrs. we will make our third stop we will be able to drink a sparkling glass and we will have a clay oven dessert tasting.
Our tour will end here at 21: 30hrs. approximately.¬† An expert sommelier will be waiting for us at all our stops, who will provide us with more information about the wines we are flavouring.
Wine tasting can be between the following varietals: Malbec, Torront√©s (100% Argentine strain), Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Syrah, Patagonian Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and/or a Blend.
* 1st Stop: 3 tastings + Cheese board selected "cheese club" + variety of rolls and cookies.
* 2nd Stop: 3 tastings + 2 Traditional meat patties
* 3rd Stop: 1 glass of sparkling wine (Atemporal extra Brut Rose) + 1 Argentine clay oven dessert.
* Vegetarian option: 2nd stop Omelette or sauteed mushrooms.
7 Argentine Wine Labels from North to South
Wine by the Glass of Choice
Selected Cheese Table
Dessert √Ä la Carte
Transportation to the Meeting Point
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 passengers per reservation is required.
- Minimum drinking age is 18-years old.
- Please inform of any dietary request at time of booking.
- We suggest you to confirm the booking details with us prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. OFFICE NUMBER: (+54 11) 4363-6000 (Mon to Sat from 9 to 18 Hs and Sundays from 10 to 19 Hs) EMERGENCY MOBILE: (+54 911) 4991-4035 (After office hours)
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event