Argentine Craft Beer Tour and Street Food
The production of craft beers has had an extraordinary increase in recent years, increasing the number of local producers and the quality of the beer that is made.¬†
In Argentina, we have many award-winning craft breweries, witnessing this phenomenon that is growing more and more in the world.
On this tour, we will try more than 12 varieties of cold craft beer and also the most popular Argentinian street food: Choripan with the typical chimichurri sauce.
Day 1 : Craft Beer Tour and Street Food
We will meet at 7:00 p.m. at our first stop: a brewery that was born in 2008 and contains various proposals, from world-renowned beers to creative proposals from brewers across the country. Here we can try shots of 10 different faucets.
At 20:30 p.m. we will arrive at our second stop, where we can taste the authentic Argentine street food: we will try the famous choripan with chimichurri, along with a drink (with or without alcohol).
Finally, at 21:30 p.m, we will arrive at our third stop and end of the tour. We will visit a new brewpub that makes its own beer and we will have the opportunity to get to know their laboratory. Here they produce the yeasts they use in brewing and they also do quality control for their nano-factory as well as services for other local microbreweries. Our tour will end in this brewery at 10:30 p.m.
More than 12 different beer styles
Street Food tasting
Transportation to the Meeting Point
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- A minimum of 2 passengers per reservation is required.
- Minimum drinking age is 18-years old.
- Please inform of any dietary request at time of booking.
- We suggest you to confirm the booking details with us prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly. OFFICE NUMBER: (+54 11) 4363-6000 (Mon to Sat from 9 to 18 Hs and Sundays from 10 to 19 Hs) EMERGENCY MOBILE: (+54 911) 4991-4035 (After office hours)
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event