Argentine Craft Beer Tour and Street Food
The production of craft beers has had an extraordinary increase in recent years, increasing the number of local producers and the quality of the beer that is made. In Argentina we have many award-winning craft breweries, witnessing this phenomenon that is growing more and more in the world.
Explore the most fun and recognized breweries in Palermo. We will try more than 12 varieties of cold craft beer and also the most popular Argentinian street food: Choripan with the typical chimichurri sauce.
Day 1 : We will meet at 7:00 p.m. at our first stop: a brewery that was born in 2008 and contains various proposals, from world-renowned beers to creative proposals from brewers across the country. Here we can try shots of 10 different faucets.
More than 12 different beer styles
Street Food tasting
Transportation to the Meeting Point
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- A minimum of 2 passengers per reservation is required.
- Minimum drinking age is 18-years old.
- Please inform of any dietary request at time of booking.
- We suggest you to confirm the booking details with us prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly. OFFICE NUMBER: (+54 11) 4363-6000 (Mon to Sat from 9 to 18 Hs and Sundays from 10 to 19 Hs) EMERGENCY MOBILE: (+54 911) 4991-4035 (After office hours)
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event