Craft Beer Adventure Colegiales
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Sample high quality craft beer directly from the brewers in an off-the-beaten-path neighborhood and drink with locals!
You will tour several brew pubs in the non-touristy, off-the-beaten-path neighborhood of Colegiales. You will actually be drinking among locals and these are some of the best brewers in the city. You will visit what used to be a closed door craft beer bar; a converted home; a converted industrial location.
Explore a variety of beer styles and get a little bit of neighborhood history as well as Argentine beer history in this yummy, friendly tour.
Day 1 : Buena Birra Social Club
This is our first stop and if the place looks like a house from the outside, that's becuase this place started out as a closed-door craft beer bar in someone's home. You could only get in by making a reservation.Charlone
Our second stop was private residence and has since been converted into a small craft beer microbrewery. They kept most of the original structure of the house so you can explore nooks and crannies or have your beer in their main room.Strange Breweing
This is one of the newer breweries on the scene and they arrived with a splash. This is a large industrial space where they brew all of their beer on site. They also tend to be a little more experimental with their beers than the usual local breweries.Funes
Our last stop also has an industrial look and feel to it. They also brew on site, but they space is smaller than the previous stop.
Alcoholic Beverages - We will try an equivalent of 4 pints during the whole tour, a pint at each location.
Snacks - We will also have a delicious snack at one of the breweries.
Transportation is not included in this tour. If you would like to reserve transportation, please let us know and based on availability we can try to secure a bilingual driver for you. Our drivers are also available for airport transfers. Just let us know your needs and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible (sidewalks can be uneven, but I can definitely help out)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If itâ€™s canceled due to poor weather, youâ€™ll be offered a different date or a full refund. Light rain is okay to run the tour. However, we would need to postpone for storms.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
We will be walking from one bar to the next so you might want to dress according to the weather. Bring comfy walking shoes and questions about anything beer related or Buenos Aires related. I will do my best to answer them.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event