Private Half-Day Wine Tasting Tour in Etyek
Do you want to experience fine Hungarian wines but have a limited time? If yes, then we have the perfect option for you. Book this four-hour, private wine-tasting experience with us and visit Etyek, the wine region closest to Budapest that is famous for its fresh and fragrant white wines. Just 30 km west of Budapest, this village is known for its rows of vines running up and down the hills.¬†
Meet local winemakers and get the chance to sample up to eleven different white wines accompanied by cold snacks and local produce. Traveling with you will be an experienced tour guide who will tell you all about Hungarian wines. The itinerary is flexible and will be arranged by your tour guide.¬†
Pickup and drop off will be provided from and to your hotel or accommodation in Budapest. An added bonus of this trip is the wonderful view of the Buda Hills that you will see along the way.
Professional tour guide,Transport in an exclusive private vehicle,Visit of two family-run wineries in Etyek,Tastings of 8-10 quality local wines,Cold snacks made with local products,Door-to-door service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event