Brussels Night Walking Tour: Gourmet Belgian Food
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Discover Brussels, the gourmet city, by might on this fantastic 3-hour, small group, foodie tour. Visit Brussels’tastiest restaurants, sample Belgian specialties and learn about the the city’s history and culinary traditions. A great tour for food lovers.
If frites and mussels appeal to you, this tour is a must-do activity.
Enjoy a deliciously relaxing, Brussels afternoon! Yes, you can dine all
over Brussels, but itâ€™s difficult to get an insight into Belgian
cuisine when youâ€™re unfamiliar with the menu.
So donâ€™t end up juggling prices, taste and quality questions on your
own. The Brussels Culinary Evening Tour makes all your choices easy â€“
informed by your expert guide. And instead of experiencing a single main
course, why not try seven?
This 3-hour-plus, evening tour is a unique gastronomic and cultural
experience. It combines the highlights of Belgian cuisine, together with
their historical backgrounds.
Many find French fries delicious. However, most people havenâ€™t
experienced Belgian frites with mayonnaise. But you will! Your tasting
list will also include Flemish beef casserole and salmon (grilled to
your taste). Weâ€™re sure youâ€™ll be asking for the recipes!
Cooked meats and artisanal cheese require a refreshing, cold drink to
aid the digestion and complement the various flavours. We will
therefore introduce you to a selection of famous Belgian beers, chosen
according to the type of dish served. Or red or white French wine, if
Belgian cuisine and culture
During the dinner your experienced tour guide will offer you as much
information as possible â€“ on Belgian cuisine, Belgian habits and customs
and anything else you would like to know.
The tour takes care to immerse you in an authentic, Belgian
atmosphere, offering you the opportunity to interact with Belgian
culture for a deeper, more valuable experience.
The main courses may leave you more than completely satisfied, but
there will always be place for a light and crispy Brussels waffle,
topped with chocolate, cream and strawberries. Along with a flavoured
cappuccino itâ€™s a combination with definite allure!
To maximise your comfort, pleasure and appetite, the waffle tasting
will be a short walk from your dinner location. To give you a chance to
reflect on the variety of flavours discovered during dinner and to
re-sharpen your appetite!
During the walk youâ€™ll discover delights like the Royal Galleries and
have a glimpse of Brussels at night. The tour is only conducted in
English to ensure high quality service and personalized attention from
our expert foodie guide. Private tours are available on request.Â
- Â Brussels evening walking tour: discover classic Belgian foodÂ Â
- Â Taste Brusselsâ€™ most famous dishes: mussels, North Sea shrimps, waterzooi, beef casserole,
frites, meatballs in tomato sauce, stoemp.Â
- Â Get inside information on Belgian culinary traditions; learn how to prepare the dishes!Â Â
- Â Your dessert experience: a delicious Brussels waffle at the Royal Galleries
- Â Expert foodie guide
- Â All drinks includedÂ
- Â Vegetarian dishes available
Gratuities (optional),Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian food options available
- Please note: Infants and children under 6 years old are not allowed on the tour. Anyone who arrives at the departure point with a child under 6 years old will not be allowed to take the tour and will not be refunded.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event