Brussels Chocolate Walking Tour and Workshop
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-20
Explore Brussels on a 4-hour guided walking tour with a twist as you follow the trial of the city’s top chocolate shops. A chocoholics dream!
Our trail leads you deep into the heart of Brussels â€“ to fully appreciate the quality and flavours of the local chocolate. Starting at the Grand Place, your guide will not only give you tips on chocolate, but also a detailed overview of the history behind the statues and monuments that contribute to Brusselsâ€™ beauty. Our chocolate experts, with more than fifteen yearsâ€™ experience in the field, will ensure that by the end of your tour you understand why
quality is the most important aspect of chocolate â€“ and why Brussels is the master chocolatier.
Chocolate tasting will never be more delectable than during this tour, in which you will discover the top chocolate brands and the locations of their stores. This tour is also perfect for buying top-quality chocolate as a gift for relatives and friends â€“ as you will sample many, exquisite chocolates of a quality that will increasingly surprise and delight you.
The route brings you through an impressive cityscape, full of history, with Brussels highlights located at every step. You will discover the Royal Galleries, The Royal Palace, Saint Paulâ€™s Cathedral â€“ and all the mysteries behind them. And then â€“ you will discover the art of chocolate making!
Learn about melting temperature, determining a suitable percentage of cacao and the process of producing fine pralines. The Brussels Chocolate
Walking Tour and Workshop also includes a 1â€‘hour, hands-on chocolate workshop, during which you will be the master chocolate-maker!
Find out how to make your own shapes and decorate them with ingredients like sea salt, exotic fruits and sesame â€“ all based on your own imagination and taste preferences. Another vivid experience follows, as you see how a praline is created in 3 steps and fill your own with caramel. And, of course, you get to take your chocolate shapes home! At the end of the tour youâ€™ll get them ready-to-go, wrapped in a bag. The Brussels Chocolate and Workshop Tour is your must-have chocolate and travelâ€‘savvy friend in Brussels.Â Â
- 3 hours guided walking tour and venture past the major sights of Brussels : Manneken Pis, Grand'Place, Antique Area.
- Exclusive chocolate tastings at the best chocolatiers of Brussels
- 1 hour chocolate workshop, learn how to make your own creations and take them home with you
- Inside information about where to eat, where to find the oldest bars of Brussels, the best Brussels'waffle.Â
- Everthing you need to become an expert in chocolate.Â
- Smal group tour (max 20 people) to ensure the best possible quality
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event