Beer and Food Pairing in Brussels
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Catch a glimpse of Brussels’ most important attractions during a 4h private tour that will combine beer with Belgian food dishes.
Belgium is well known for the quality of its beer, thus considered by
the world as a â€śgolden liquidâ€ť. This activity provides the perfect
introduction into the vast collection of Belgian beers, providing beers
different in taste, from sour to bitter and sweet and the food elements
that can be paired with.
The first part of the tour consists of 4 beer tastings that will be
done within a small pub crawling activity. During this period, you will
be able to see hidden-in-plain-sight Belgian taverns that are kept away
from the touristic eyes, giving you a better idea of the city and tips
on how to avoid touristic traps. Furthermore, our beer experts with over
20 years experience in the industry will share with you the selection
of beers considered to be a must if you ever travel to Brussels. Forget
the commercial beer, the local one is delicious!
The second part involves pairing 4 different types of Belgian plates
with another 3 beers, to maximize your experience and discover how
flavours are adaptable. The location of the activity is a selective
restaurant situated in the heart of the city where you will be served
top quality Trappist and Abbey Beers in a food pairing activity with
mussels, frites, beef stew, rabbit and chocolate pie. You will encounter
flavours that will go beyond your imagination, which will make you fall
in love with Brussels.
Quality and diversity are the key elements of our collection of
beers, made after more than 20 years of field research. If you worry
about the taste or not liking beer, the flavour range of the beers
varies from sour to bitter to sweet, making sure every participant
enjoys the experience. Go for it, you will be surprised! Â And if this is
not mouth-watering yet, wait until you taste them!Â
- Selection of 8 beers, paired with Belgian food dishes.
- 4 beer tastings at Brusselsâ€™oldest and most authentic taverns
- 4 beer tastings at a Brusselsâ€™restaurant : mussels, frites, beeftew, waterzooi
- Expert beer and foodie guide
- Small-group tour to ensure a personalized experienceÂ
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years old
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event