Ghent Beer and Sightseeing Adventure
Hi, I'm Marc!
Either you're coming to Belgium with your family, friends, loved ones or just looking for a crazy way to celebrate your bachelors party, I know exactly what you need: chocolate, beer, history, Belgian food and an incredible time, without having to worry about using Google maps or getting lost around the city center.Â
Visit the sights of this quirky, charming city in just 4 hours and indulge yourself in its unique history and local Belgian beer flavours. The tour includes 6 local beer tastings â€“ of beers varying strengths and flavours. A delicious beer will be served during the 30-minute canal cruise. Enjoy it together with tasty snacks and the historical sights of fascinating Ghent.
Hereâ€™s a peek at what you get:
Ghent is in the Flemish-speaking part of Belgium. Although itâ€™s a popular tourist destination, it certainly retains its own, authentic, local atmosphere. Itâ€™s a city characterised by its local population, who definitely set the scene for your adventure. Ghent also houses a fascinating collection of ancient architecture. Absorb the cityâ€™s fascinating history as you admire and photograph its beautiful buildings and cityscapes. Then relax on the 30-minute canal cruise and enjoy even more new perspectives on the cityâ€™s breath-taking sights.
Local Belgian beers
In addition to its sights, Ghent will charm you with its astounding beers. This tour is perfect for beer lovers. And also for the merely beer-curious! If youâ€™re not sure about trying the beer â€“ please believe our many happy visitors and go for it!
Alcoholic Beverages,Additional snacks
Entry/Admission - Gravensteen
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If itâ€™s canceled because the minimum isnâ€™t met, youâ€™ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event