Bologna wine walking tour
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
A special wine walking tour of Bologna with a local sommelier that will show you the best hidden places of this city!
There are many reasons to visit Bologna, listed among the best cities to visit in Italy according to the New York Times. There's something magical in this town, which is becoming an important tourist destination, still maintaining a very typical italian lifestyle, represented especially by the local Osteria's and Enoteca's.
With this special wine walking tour of Bologna you'll have the chance to live like a local wine lover, together with Eleonora, our amazing sommelier that will bring you through a special experience discovering the secrets of Bologna food & wine heritage.Â
This is NOT a guided tour of Bologna, is a relaxing walk to let you really fall in love with the city and find out hidden locations to taste special wines explained by Eleonora.
The tour can last 3 or 5 hours according to your desires:
The 3 hours walk includes 2 wine bars, while the 5 hours walk also includes a third bar.
The first is one of the oldest tavern in town, while during the second bar you'll taste a local organic wine; the last location will include another local wine and some food to be tasted.
Please note that "pick up included" regards pick ups on foot at hotels in downtown Bologna.
Day 1 : Bologna wine walking tour
Departure from your hotel in Bologna
- Greetings by a local sommelier
- Introduction to the world of wines in Bologna
- Relaxing walking tour of BolognaÂ
- Historic Enoteca (wine bar) with 1 bottle of wine every 2/3 persons
- Organic wine bar with 1 bottle of wine every 2/3 persons
- Local wine bar with 1 bottle of wine every 2/3 persons and some food to be paired with
- Explanation of each bottle of wine by our local sommelier
- Tips and extras
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event