Bologna Train tour to San Luca Basilica and food tasting
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Enjoy an authentic food tasting session in Bologna, along with a train ride visiting the likes of the Basilica of S. Luca located on the Monte della Guardia
The Basilica of S. Luca is one of the symbols of the city of Bologna, linked to the cult of the image of the Blessed Virgin kept inside; located on the Monte della Guardia, the Sanctuary connects to the city through the longest arcade in the world, a good 4 km uninterrupted and 666 arches.
With this tour on board the San Luca Express is the new tourist line that connects the historic center of Bologna with the fascinating Basilica, immersed in the splendor of the Bologna hills. So you can comfortably walk the entire stretch of portico which, from the Bonaccorsi Arch, leads to the top of the Mount while listening to its fascinating history. On board a staff member will be at your disposal for any information. You can visit the Basilica of San Luca to decide your return by looking at the timetables on the map that will be provided.
On your return you can taste some typical Bolognese products.
Day 1 : Bologna - Piazza del Nettuno
Jump on the San Luca Express train and move to San Luca BasilicaSan Luca Basilica
An exciting tour by San Luca Express, a new tourist line that connects the historic center of Bologna with the fascinating Basilica, immersed in the splendor of the Bologna hills. Visit the enchanting Basilica and enjoy the view.Typical bolognese products
After the visit of San Luca, on your return to the center of Bologna you can taste some typical Bolognese products.
- San Luca express tour 1 day
- Audio guide on the vehicle in 10 languages
- Assistance on board by qualified personnel
- Tasting of a typical Bolognese product
- Voucher for one of the best homemade ice cream in the city
- Show up 10 minutes before the meeting point
- Facilitated access for the disabled: on each train there is 1 wheelchair space; therefore we recommend calling to reserve your seat on the desired ride
- Small pets (dogs, cats) are allowed
- The ticket includes round trip from the Basilica
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event