Village and Lake Guatavita Day Trip + Optional Lunch
Learn about the legend of El Dorado and why a small town was flooded and rebuilt in this beautiful hike to Guatavita Lake.
A two-hour drive from busy BogotÃ¡ thereâ€™s a lake synonymous with the legend of El Dorado and a whole town submerged beneath it. Today you will not find the city of legend, but a place rich with colonial history and indigenous mythologies.
Day 1 : Hike to Laguna Guatavita and visit to Guatavita old town
Gran Colombia Tours Guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Entry to Lake Guatavita
Transport to and from Guatavita
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- â€¢ Comfortable walking shoes are recommended Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- We pick up our clients anywhere within BogotÃ¡ city - hotels, hostels, Air BnB, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at El Dorado International airport.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event