Coffee Farm Hacienda La Coloma Day Trip + Optional Lunch
Colombia is such a paradise of coffee that you can even find it near its capital. In this easy day trip, you will visit Hacienda Coloma in FusagasugĂˇ, a nearby town, to learn how coffee is grown, harvested, and processed. Taste a cup of fresh coffee while hearing about its history in Colombia and its symbolic importance. Then jump to FusagasugĂˇ town to have lunch (included if chosen) and get back to BogotĂˇ after immersing in coffee culture.
Day 1 : Guided visit to coffee farm Hacienda Coloma
Gran Colombia Tours Guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Coffee liquor tasting
Transport to and from FusagasugĂˇ
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- If you have a layover in BogotĂˇ please select the airport as a pick-up point for the layover tour.
- â€˘ Comfortable walking shoes are recommended â€˘ Not recommended for participants with back problems Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- We pick-up our clients anywhere within BogotĂˇ city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at El Dorado International airport.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event