Breakfast Winery Experience - Wine Tasting Tour
Have you ever imagined having a Breakfast experience in the heart of some beautiful vineyards? Now it is possible! We offer you the opportunity to have an excellent Catalan Breakfast in Alellaâ€™s vineyards, where youâ€™ll also have great views of Barcelona and the coastline.
This experience also includes a visit to the winery which will give you the opportunity to visit a typical Catalan farmhouse and wander through the organic vineyards in its unique environment.
You will enjoy a tasty breakfast of â€śpa amb tomaquetâ€ť (typical Catalan bruschetta), cheeses and cold meat with a wine-tasting in the garden of the 14th-century farmhouse.Â
Our Guide will come and pick you up at your hotel, more or less at 09.00 hrs we will confirm you everything before your day tour. You will make your way to the winery, located inÂ Alella. You will start your journey with a welcome and you will begin to enjoy the fantastic landscape where the organic vineyards are located as well as the views of Barcelona and the coastline.
As you stroll through the premises, your tour guide will introduce you to the winery, surrounded by vineyards, is located inside a beautiful 14th-century farmhouse, near the town ofÂ Alella. There, the tradition coexists with the latest winemaking techniques used to produce small quantities of quality organic wines with great personality. The grapes are collected by hand in the vineyards, gentle pressing is carried out and only the free run juice is used, and fermentation (both in vats and in the barrels) is temperature controlled to ensure that theÂ vinificationÂ is well managed.
After, all the guide explication you will have the opportunity to taste some Catalan Breakfast with a wine tasting in the garden. Once you have enjoyed and learn all about wines will make its way to Barcelona
Summing up, this tour will give you the chance to...
DiscoverÂ Â how the wines from Alella are made
Visit the winery and the 14th-century farmhouse
Visit the vineyards, the production plant and the barrels room
Taste the typical Catalan Breakfast
Taste 5 differentÂ organic wines
Enjoy great views of Barcelona and the coastline
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION : Hotel pick up and drop off
DEPARTURE TIME:To be Confirmed , normally will be at 09.00 hrs
Days of operation: From Monday To Friday
- Wine tasting with 5 differentÂ bottles of organic wine
- Tasty Breakfast,Â of â€śpa amb tomaquetâ€ť (typical Catalan bruschetta), cheeses and cold meat
- This tour is available in English, French, Spanish and Catalan.
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned Â minivan or car from/to Â the meeting point
- Local Â Guided visit to Alella vineyards and winery
- Mineral Water and Coffee
- Duration 4 hours approximately
- Possibility to purchase wine and ship it to your home
Tips and GratuitiesÂ
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of bookingMinimum drinking age is 18 yearsÂ
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 0 hours or less before event