Monday Evening Eixample Tapas Tour with The Barcelona Taste
The gorgeous neighbourhood of Eixample is as much about delicious top-quality food as it is about architectural masterpieces. For this tour, we have carefully selected restaurants to share with you... and to make it super special we only run it on Mondays â€“ a night notoriously difficult if you want to have a top-notch dinner in Barcelona (many restaurants take this as their weekly day off).
We start at the top of Eixample and walk our way down to the centre of the City, visiting three food and drink establishments that we consider are among the best of the area (and the city!). You'll enjoy a welcome cocktail at a very old and elegant Art Deco bar, followed by two restaurants where weâ€™ll experience different ways of understanding tapas... the one thing both have in common is plenty of truly excellent food. But what will surprise you the most is the quality and variety of the wine. These guys know what theyâ€™re doing... book now and don't miss out!
Day 1 : We begin our culinary outing here - one of Barcelona's biggest and buzziest boulevards.We will walk through part of the upmarket Eixample neighbourhood, calling in at three carefully selected venues, in which we will drink, eat and be merry.We end our tour just a couple of blocks from PlaÃ§a Cataluyna, here in Plaza Universitat - centrally located so that you can easily make your onward journey when the evening comes to a close.
We will enjoy snacks/starters and plenty of tapas dishes and desserts throughout the evening.
Drinks are included! Whether you fancy a beer, local wine, traditional vermouth or a cava we've got you covered.
We make water available at each location, and if you'd rather not consume alcohol we can order something softer for you.
Local, friendly, English-speaking guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infant seats unavailable
- We welcome travellers from all backgrounds and because we only work with small groups of up to 6, should you require any additional assistance just let us know and we will do our utmost to accommodate.
- Please let us know of any special dietary or mobility requirements at least 48 hours before the start of your tour.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event