Meet the Foodie
Let us introduce in this world of flavors, aromas and tasty combinations. From fork breakfast (A full hot dish with wine, olives and coffee) till the Afternoon snack (Berenar). We are going to do a seasonal gastronomic journey of one day.
Pened√®s with its privileged situation, joins the sea with the mountains, the north with the south, the wine with the food. Land of Cava and also an not that known amazing still wines. We are going to pair them in a fantastic experience.¬†
These tours have been designed for people who want to gain an in-depth knowledge of the food and wine they are tasting and a feel for the traditions behind it.¬†
- Local train station pick up (be green and sustainable using public transport)
- Chauffeured transportation here in a brand new 9-seater van or a 7-seater people carrier
- Private guided tour at local markets,¬† bars or taverns and also stunning viewpoints.¬†
- Guided tour at the Artcava winery conducted by the foodie and a tasting session of 3 wines from their portfolio.¬†
- Relaxed conversations with Ramon
- All admission fees and all tastings
- Food and water, home-made lunch served at a private farmhouse from 11th century or local restaurant (depending on availability)
All what is not explicated in Included.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 72 hours or less before event