Local Barcelona Tapas Tour with Wine & Dinner
We can't think of a better way to explore a city than to eat your way through it, and there will be enough tapas and wine to discover a lot of Barcelona! Join us on a delicious discovery of the Gothic quarter - one of Barcelona‚Äôs most vibrant areas!
Kick off your exploration of Barcelona by delving into the foodie scene at one of the city's most vibrant areas - the Gothic Quarter. On this foodie adventure, you'll be able to eat your way through Barcelona with plenty of tapas and wine.
Day 1 : Gothic Quarter
We firmly believe that there is no better way to explore a city then to eat your way through it. Barcelona with it's tapas and wine is no exception. Join us on a delicious discovery of the Gothic quarter- one of Barcelona‚Äôs most vibrant areas!
At least 3 stops with food and wine
At least 4 glasses of wine, vermouth or cava
Sit down dinner with dessert at a local bodega
English-speaking foodie guide
Hotel pick up and drop off
A la carte menu
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- If you have any food allergies or intolerances, please contact us immediately to let us know. We work with our local vendors to plan menus ahead of time so having this information before your tour is important. Please note that there are some occasions where certain allergies cannot be accommodated.
- If alcohol is not your thing, not a problem! Please let us know in advance so we can prepare alternative beverages for you.
- On this tour, we try to follow a standard itinerary, however, due to rare unannounced closures or holidays, we may need to use substitute establishments.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event