Barcelona Walking Tour, Tapas Dinner & Flamenco Show
Durations: 4 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1-15
Experience an authentic flamenco show, and an exclusive Catalan tapas dinner, and enjoy the Roman and medieval architecture of the Gothic Quarter.
Learn about some of the most important things for us - our culture, our gastronomy, and flamenco on this guided tour. Enjoy your walking tour through the Roman and medieval part of the city, the oldest neighborhoods, and have an exclusive¬†tapas dinner¬†of local products. Then, round out your day with a¬†flamenco show¬†where you will experience one of Spain's extraordinary traditional dances.
Day 1 : Gothic Quarter
Start the tour in the heart of the city in Plaza Catalunya, 19 at 6:30pm where your guide will meet you and take you on a walking tour through the oldest part of the city - the charming Gothic Quarter - a maze of quaint, narrow streets full of Roman and medieval architecture. We'll visit the Cathedral, Jewish Quarter, Royal Palace, and St James Square. You'll be able to see part of the Roman wall and the medieval area of Barcelona.
We'll end this portion of the tour with a visit to Santa Maria Mar Church in the Born district.¬†Born District
Then, we'll visit a remarkable restaurant that is owned by a reknowned chef, Tapeo by Daniel Rueda, where we'll sip¬†wine¬†and have a sampling of a variety of¬†tapas.
So, prepare yourself for an incredible experience full of delicious Catalan cuisine accompanied by explanations and suggestions from your foodie guide.Flamenco Show
Finally, we'll take you to a flamenco show in an incredible palace from the 17th century where you will experience the¬†dancing, singing, and guitar of flamenco - a mix of¬†magic, passion, art and ¬®duende¬®.
This is where your tour ends, in the heart of Barcelona, where you'll have public transportation nearby or you can hail a taxi.¬†
The Tour and the Guide are exclusively and only for a group up to 15 people.,Walking tour around the Roman and medieval part of the city.,Tapas dinner - accompanied by your guide.,Flamenco show (an hour approx),Small group to ensure a personalized experience.,Friendly, professional and native licensed guide.,Dinner,Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough bookings to meet requirements (2 person minimum per tour). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 24 hours or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before event