Interactive Spanish Cooking Experience in Barcelona
Durations: 3 Hour(s)
Group Size: 1+
Enjoy a 2.5 to 3-hour interactive cooking experience with a local chef. Visit the La Boqueria market before preparing tapas, paella, and sangria. You will then be able to sit down and enjoy the freshly made meal.
Hosted by our professional chef inside a fully equipped cooking and dining space, this culinary course delivers all the right ingredients for a memorable experience in Barcelona.
Your chef will begin by taking you on a tour of La Boqueria Market. In the mix of a bustling market atmosphere, he will collect and explain the fresh produce needed to make the paella. Afterwards, he will take you to a private kitchen to begin your cooking experience. Youâ€™ll then have the excitement of making beautiful tapas and an enormous, traditional paella all from scratch. You'll also learn to make your own Sangria, which you can enjoy through he class.Â
An absolute winner for travelers of all ages and from every corner of the world, this activity is the perfect way to spend your time in Barcelona amongst new friends, great food and local flavours.
Day 1 :
Your chefâ€™s recipes and local Spanish cooking and dining tips
An invitation to join us for a free chupito at nearby bar
Tapas, paella, and drinks
Interactive seafood paella making workshop
20% Off Cocktail Master Class with Tapas - Email email@example.com to book!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pets not welcome
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- â€˘ Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes before your activity begins
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before event